Core Thematic Areas of Work:
- Service Delivery
- Treatment Literacy
- Treatment Advocacy for all PLHIV
- Campaigning against ARV stock-outs, free trade agreements that threaten generic access
- Filing patent oppositions on HIV & Hep-C medicines.
- Support Group Meeting
- Address Verification
- Arranging Marriage for PLHIV Community(Marriage Agency!)
- Assisting and linking to Legal Aid, Social entitlements and Schemes
At the XIX International AIDS conference held in Washington, DC in 2012, DNP+ received the Red Ribbon Award in the advocacy and human rights category. The award recognized its continuous and determined support for free antiretroviral treatment, strong campaigning on issues of intellectual property rights to ensure on-going access to affordable treatment and for its work in improving the lives of people living with HIV.